Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
My mother told me that we should treat people the way they want to be treated. Maybe you hurt because you hurt someone. If you hurt someone you deserve to hurt.
That is something to think about. And sometimes that is true. I may hurt someone and then feel bad and terrible for it later. It pretty much goes both ways.
cheer up babes, you don't fail at life. you're just having a hard time. we all do. we care for you. feel better. <3 you're not alone.
That means a lot thank you. And things were a bit hard today but they are all getting better.
i cut myself y feel empty inside please help me
I’m here for you. You are so loved my dear! Chin up! For me!
My name is Eden. I suffer from chronic depression and severe anxiety.
I’m homeless & staying on the couch of someone who is cruel to me. It is triggering my depression & suicidal thoughts. I have a part-time job, and I am working toward getting my own place, but I’m worried I’ll start self-harming again if I stay here long. The feelings of hopelessness take stronger and stronger hold of me every day.
I made a fundraising website where I will write a song or paint a picture of anything for anyone who donates. If you’re interested in checking it out and/or helping by sharing the link, the site is www.gofundme.com/26swgg and my personal email is email@example.com
This is not a scam and I would be willing to write to or even video chat with anyone doubting. I would love to see charity still exists. It wouldn’t even entirely be charity: it would be paying a girl in need for an adorable drawing or writing a song.
Please help. If several people gave five dollars each, the price of a cup of coffee or gallon of gas, it could get me into a home so much faster, and I would could stop feeling this way. If 200 people donated $5 I could reach my goal. Please share the link and help me move on with my life, instead of daily imagining ending it.
+edenjoyThis is amazing! Do it!
1. I love him
2. I hate when we fight
3. He’s the only one that understands
4. He still puts up with me when I’m angry
5. I will do anything to keep him by my side forever
6. I don’t ever want to lose him I won’t lose him
7. I have never loved someone so much in my life ever
8. I have never wanted to be so on fire with God with anyone until now
9. I try not to push him to hard…but sometimes I fail at that
10. He is closer to me than anyone else that I have ever known
11. I tell him everything
12. He knows EVERYTHING about me
13. I want to spend every day with him
14. I’m not perfect but for some reason he still thinks I am
15. We forgive each other like nothing ever happened
16. I will be strong for him
17. When he disappoints me I try not to show it but eventually I just lose it
18. He doesn’t always disappoint me
19. He tries to spoil me but I don’t want him to
20. I long to have a strong relationship with God with him and I will have that
22. I don’t want to be angry with him
23. He annoys me
24. He frustrates me
25. He makes me happy
26. I think he’s pefecct
27. He IS my best friend
28. He IS the love of my life
29. He IS a pain in the butt
30. He IS the one I would die for
31. He IS my partner
32. I love him so much
33. I love his personality
34. I love how he’s so smart
35. I love it when he sings to me
36. I love his eyes….
41. I love it all I love him all
42. He is my country boy
43. He is caring
44. He is amazing
45. He forgets things
46. He fails at a lot of things
47. He succeeds at a lot of things
48. He is made for me
49. He is the one God wants in my life
50. He is my other half
51. He makes me angry
52. I’m stubborn
53. He’s stubborn
54. I’m strong willed
55. He knows me and knows what I’m thinking
56. I try to keep him happy but I fail sometimes
57. I know I frustrate him
58. I know I annoy him
59. My love for him stays the same
62. Good days
63. Bad days
64. We laugh
65. We cry
66. We never hate each other
67. I love him
68. He loves me
69. I don’t ever want to give up
70. Heart breaks
71. Head over heals in love
72. Nothing ever tears us apart
74. High times
75. Low times
76. Madly in love
77. He hold me and keeps me safe
78. He is always there when no one else ever is
79. I am always there when no one else ever is
80. Hearing his voice makes my heart skip a beat
81. When he touches me everything is on fire
82. I push him away
83. I pull him close
84. I never truly let him go
85. He doesn’t stop until I come back to him
86. He always tells me to never go
87. I am for him
88. He is for me
89. We are made for each other
90. This is God’s plan
91. I will keep to God’s plan
92. I won’t ever stop until I complete it all
93. We fight
94. We make up
95. Nothing will ever tear us apart
96. I will stay by his side forever
97. I will push myself harder for him
98. I know there are times I will fail still, but I won’t stop
99. We are made for each other
100. I love him with all my heart
Relationships won’t ever be perfect. I know that for a fact. Love isn’t just getting spoiled, giving gifts, kissing, hugging…..it’s more than that. It’s commitment, it’s forgiving, it’s unending, it’s strength, it’s going through those hard times, it’s hope, it’s unconditional, it’s never ending, it’s showing the other person how much you care even if they do fail you…..I have learned that the easy and hard ways. The love I have now is something I DO NOT want to give up. The love I have now is something amazing. There are times where we don’t see eye to eye, but that is what makes us stronger. We will get through it. We will grow stronger. But the point I am trying to make is love is also two. You need two to keep this going. You need two to keep each other strong. You need two to support each other, You need two to love each other. And when that two is doing all those things and so much more they will become one and do it together. I see the plan that God has for my life and it is with this guy. People may say I am too young to know what love is, but it doesn’t matter what they think. It’s what God thinks and knows. It’s God’s plan and I won’t ever back down from that.
I ask for simple things and they don’t change. But I live with that anyways. I speak my mind and say the things I need to say so what if it turns people against me. I try my hardest and push myself over the limit. I reach higher than I ever have reached before. I show those people in my life that I love them even if they don’t give me the time of day. I show them I care and I do everything possible to keep them happy even if they do stab me in the back constantly. I’m not perfect and I’m still human. I’m going to make mistakes. If I mess something up I push everything else away to fix that mistake. I draw away from people when I need to clear my mind. I don’t stay away forever. Just give me that time away in my own little world. I come back with a better attitude and I stop doing what I want to do and focus on what God wants me to do. I do these things to prove that nothing will ever change how I feel towards anyone. I do these things to prove how much I love and care about them. But those things that are twisted. Those words that are twisted. Those truths that are twisted are what try to bring me down. I sometimes may be at the edge of my breaking point but I refuse to let myself go all the way. God is in my life and he is the one that keeps me from falling. He’s the one who gives me strength. And anything I face in life that gets twisted or tries to bring me down I will face head on and do the impossible. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
You're absolutely beautiful & worth and I love you very much!! <3
Thank you so much! And so are you:) You are loved!
Hey lovely! I just want to say that you have a wonderful blog! You are a great person and even if you have been through so much, you seem to be positive to me! I came here to ask you a question: How can I cut without my parents noticing it..I'm not so much into cutting like I've been before but I need it now..I'm sure that I can quit in a near time..but at the moment I need it after nearly 7 months now..But I don't want my parents to be worried and sick about me, this should be my own thing..
Thank you so much and to be honest with you it is so hard to hide that kind of stuff from your parents. No matter how hard you try to hide it they will eventually find out. My parents did. And listen I know you think this is what you need right now, but I believer there are better ways to deal with stuff than cutting. Like I read or draw to get away from stress and crap. I know it’s hard trust me I know„ but think of things that you just love to do and try those instead of cutting. Remember you are so loved and I am always here for you no matter what!
Page 1 of 121